DENVER, HOUSTON, OR LAFAYETTE
Job may be defined as that of an AWS Subject Matter Expert (SME) for a hybrid cloud compliance service. This job involves:
- Working closely with customers, vendors, as well as internal engineering and development teams,
- Creating technical content such as compliance analyses, designs, specifications, whitepapers and technical tools,
- Providing consultation, design input, and feedback for development and design reviews across multiple architectures,
- Collecting product feedback from field interactions and,
- Analyzing customer requirements and developing scripts.
Potential candidate profile
- Industry knowledge on AWS, containerization, virtualization, data center automation and orchestration, secure computing, server management, and networking.
- Knowledge of SCADA products.
Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options.
- Firm grasp on cloud security and compliance, leveraging Linux and Windows operating systems, using the AWS console and CLI (command line interface).
- Well versed in designing product-quality software on AWS including experience in designing for high availability, building multi-zone and multi-region architectures, and designing across appropriate data layer technologies.
- BS in engineering or equivalent with relevant work experience.
- Experience with AWS cloud.