Government Contracts Lead
- Drive the establishment of a government focused group within TIGA.
- Perform all necessary steps to get the company registered and systems approved for operation.
- Act as the contractual face to the client on all government contracts.
- Review all contracts and ensure operational compliance with all requirements.
- Work with the Business Development/Sales team on identification and capture of government contract opportunities.
- Direct all proposal activity for government bids.
- Train personnel in the development and submission of government CDRLs.
- Act as the go-to resource for project management of government contracts.
Potential Candidate Profile
- Bachelor's degree or a minimum of eight years of experience will be considered in lieu of degree/education requirements.
- 8-10 years of federal government contracting experience within Automation technologies.
- Advanced knowledge of the FAR and DFAR.
- Expert knowledge of SAM and government requirements for doing business.
- 6 years as a proposal manager on federal government contracts. (FFP and CPFF)
- Proficient at conducting pricing to win and capture strategy development.
- 6 years’ experience using Business Intelligence tools focused on federal opportunities.
- 4 years’ experience overseeing the contractual aspects of GSA and SeaPort contracts.
- Proficient at requirements for government compliant of security, accounting and procurement systems.
- 8 or more years of experience with government contract review, approval, negotiation and oversight.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook).
- Must be a detail-oriented, results-driven individual with a commitment to quality, accuracy and the ability to organize and prioritize workloads to meet deadlines.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and excellent communication (written and oral) skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, technical, and functional skills with the ability to multi-task and be willing to learn.
- Must be able to work collaboratively and cooperatively, take direction, work well in a team environment, and interact with all levels of management, engineering, systems, operations and field personnel.
- Strong leadership experience, technical go to person.
- Ability to multitask and demonstrate flexibility in managing multiple projects.