LOCATION: Houston or Lafayette
We are a systems integration and engineering services company with a passion for tearing down industrial inefficiencies. We believe that systems integration is fundamental to leveraging new and well-established technologies against operational challenges in the manufacturing ecosystem. Our objective is to be the trusted, first-choice service provider for delivering best-in-class operational technology to control, automate, operate, analyze and optimize assets.
- Candidate should be able to design and implement Real-Time Decision Support Systems for: Onshore Production Facilities, Onshore Well Pad, Compressor Station, Meter Station, Stabilizer facility automation, Gas Transmission Pipelines, Crude Pipelines.
- Candidate should be able to lead a team of up to 3 Engineers on a single scope of work.
- Candidate should be able to play a role in proposal response by providing hours estimates for projects.
- Should have experience developing custom applications in various languages using the PI server and AF SDK’s.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming.
- Strong information modeling skills and expertise using AF to model upstream and midstream oil and gas assets.
- Experience with PI SQL and OLEDB.
- Experience with Analytics, Calculations and Visualization.
- Experience with Process Book.
- Experience developing web applications and services with ASP.NET, Angular, Java, HTML5.
- Experience with PI Web services.
- Develop solutions that leverage the OSISoft Pi System (Pi Server, Pi AF, Pi Analytics, PI Data Visualizations).
- Train and Lead systems engineer in the implementation of Historians, Asset Frameworks, Reports, Visualizations ad Analytics.
- ENGINEERING MINDSET WITH A FOCUS ON SERVICE IS A MUST.
- Able to identify and analyze problems and identify solutions with little or no information from client.
- Strong understanding of SCADA.
- Experience with securing Critical Infrastructure in and around Real-Time Data Systems.
Minimum Requirements: Experience, Educational & Special Training
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Oil and Gas industry performing as lead or having a senior role in deployment of PI systems.
- Engineering Degree (Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial, Computer) or Computer Science Degree strongly preferred. Experience will be considered in lieu of degree/education requirements.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook).
- Must be a detail-oriented, results-driven individual with a commitment to quality, accuracy and the ability to organize and prioritize workloads to meet deadlines.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem solving, technical, and functional skills with the ability to multi-task and be willing to learn.
- Must be able to take direction, work well in a team environment, and interact with all levels of management, engineering, systems, operations and field personnel.
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid time off