LOCATION: Houston or Lafayette
• Experience with Analytics, Calculations and Visualization
• Experience with Process Book and Coresight
• Experience developing web applications and services with ASP.NET, Angular, Java, and
• Experience with PI Web services
- Develop solutions that leverage the OSISoft Pi System (Pi Server, Pi AF, Pi Analytics, PI
- Serve as technical engineer and travel to customer sites across Lower 48.
- Train and Lead systems engineer in the implementation of Historians, Asset Frameworks,
Reports, Visualizations ad Analytics.
• ENGINEERING MINDSET WITH A FOCUS ON SERVICE IS A MUST
• Strong understanding of control theory as applied to digital onshore automated systems
• Able to identify and analyze problems and identify solutions with little or no information
• Strong understanding of SCADA and PLC programming practices and standards
• Experience in instrumentation and control systems
• Experience in the specification of industrial controls and I/O hardware
• Familiarity with PLC and HMI applications from start to finish
• Experience in Upstream and Midstream Oil and Gas Operations
• Experience with planning and executing Factory and Software Acceptance testing
• Experience with on-site commissioning, including hardware set-up and network set-up
• Experience with securing Critical Infrastructure in and around Real-Time Data Systems
- Experience, Educational & Special Training
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Oil and Gas industry performing as lead or having a
senior role in deployment of SCADA systems. Must have experience with some or all of
the following: GE Proficy, Predix, Bitstew, OSISoft PI
- Engineering Degree (Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial, Computer) or Computer Science
Degree strongly preferred. Experience will be considered in lieu of degree/education
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook).
- Must be a detail-oriented, results-driven individual with a commitment to quality,
accuracy and the ability to organize and prioritize workloads to meet deadlines.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and excellent communication (written and oral) and
- Strong problem solving, technical, and functional skills with the ability to multi-task and
be willing to learn.
- Must be able to take direction, work well in a team environment, and interact with all
levels of management, engineering, systems, operations and field personnel.
- Position will primarily work in a typical office environment but is expected to travel to
project sites occasionally. Subject to time pressures and constraints, and is also
dependent on input from others.
• Subject to drug and alcohol testing, per applicable federal regulations.