LOCATION: Lafayette, Louisiana
- Collaborate with internal and external customers and manage all pricing and availability of all products and develop purchase orders for all purchasing system.
- Creation of sales orders from field tickets and/or handwritten packing slips from the warehouse.
- Maintaining accurate and concise tracking of all open invoices and keeping open lines of communication on status between local sales team and corporate invoicing team.
- Tracking materials and labor hours of open/ongoing projects.
- Reviewing, revising and updating existing sales orders after pickup/delivery/field installs are completed.
- Working with field supervisors, warehouse and sales to ensure accuracies in billing and fulfillments prior to submission for invoicing
- Submitting sales orders and coordinating invoicing with corporate offices.
- Coordinating with sales force on invoice submission to customers for coding and approval.
- Manage all communication with all vendors and track all orders and resolve any issues on same and assist to obtain all raw materials and prepare required request orders and analyze all samples and ensure purchase of all raw materials within required timeframe.
- Maintaining and updating customer specific requirements for billing and communicating any changes with corporate office
- Maintaining organized customer files of original copies of completed customer invoices/projects
- Answering inbound phone inquiries/field customer questions
- Business degree or higher in Accounting, Finance or Business Equivalent. Experience will be considered in lieu of degree/education requirements.
- Two (2) or more years of experience with accounting/recordkeeping/administrative tasks.
- Prior experience with billing, invoicing and/or sales orders
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook).
- Must be a detail-oriented, results-driven individual with a commitment to quality, accuracy and the ability to organize and prioritize workloads to meet deadlines.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and excellent communication (written and oral) skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, technical, and functional skills with the ability to multi-task and be willing to learn.
- Must be able to work collaboratively and cooperatively, take direction, work well in a team environment, and interact with all levels of management, engineering, systems, operations and field personnel.
- Strong leadership experience, technical go to person.
- Ability to multitask and demonstrate flexibility in managing multiple projects.
- A requirement of working for TIGA is that you are at least 18 years of age and legally entitled to work in the U.S. A copy of a valid work permit may be required.
- If you are considered for the position, clearance on all applicable background checks (which may include criminal, identity, educational, and/or credit) and professional reference checks is required. Some TIGA positions require an enhanced level of background assessment, which is dictated by law. These positions require advanced criminal record checks that must also be conducted from time to time after commencement of employment.
- To meet the physical demands required of some positions, candidates must be in good physical condition and willing to work in all weather conditions.
- Periodic travel within the U.S. to client sites and regional TIGA offices will be required
- Clearance on pre-placement medical and drug and alcohol testing and background checks may be required for our client worksites
- Must be able to adhere to our Office Vaccination & Covid Policies. We will be confirming your eligibility to comply with these requirements.
- Current Working Environment: Hybrid Working Arrangement (In office & work from home)
In addition to rewarding job opportunities and continuous growth, we offer an enjoyable working environment, where teamwork and respectful collaboration is highly valued. We offer the benefits of a midsized local office atmosphere backed by a large network of highly skilled professionals.
TIGA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity, inclusion, and equity are among TIGA’s core values. Throughout our history, the company has prioritized equitable inclusion of all people. All qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, military or veteran status, gender, age, disabilities, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, genetic information and any other characteristics protected by the law. We invite resumes from all interested parties, including women; Indigenous persons; members of visible minority groups; and persons with disabilities. Please visit our website at www.tiga.us to see the array of diverse services and exciting projects we are currently working on.