Systems Integrator (Hybrid)
LOCATION: Greater Houston or Lafayette
POTENTIAL CANDIDATE PROFILE
- Candidate should be able to design, implement and validate an Ignition SCADA system.
- Candidate should have experience with integrating devices within Kepware and/or Autosol Communication Manager.
- Experience with Integrating and Configuring MQTT Broker and Enterprise IIoT Architectures.
- Candidate should be capable in developing scripts in both the gateway and SCADA screens.
- Should be able to lead a team of up to 3 engineers on a single scope of work.
- Candidate should be able to play a technical role in proposal development by providing hours estimate for project solutions.
- Experience with MS SQL Server and Developing SQL Queries based on Requirements.
- Experience with integrating the following PLCs and EFMs: Allen Bradley CLX, ABB TotalFlow, Emerson ROC.
- Experience with communication protocols for base-level devices: Modbus, Modbus TCP, OPC, DNP3, etc.
- Experience with Pipeline and Upstream SCADA Systems, equipment, and Facilities.
- Experience and understanding of communication infrastructure and protocols.
- Experience with working within a team environment to collectively work together to provide solutions to the SCADA end users.
- Familiar with the EFM data collection and reporting requirements for Oil & Gas electronic flow meters.
- Ability to provide customer-focused integration services with a high quality of work and standards.
- Experience with planning and executing Factory and Software Acceptance testing.
- Engineering mindset with a focus on service is a must.
- Maintain positive working relationships by communicating in a manner so that you get along with co-workers, clients, and management.
- Communicate effectively and proactively to project teams on any concerns, problems or technical discussions that impact project.
- Know and understand scope of work, design criteria and project standards.
- Provide expertise on best practices for integrating large scale enterprise SCADA systems using Inductive Automation's Ignition.
- Architect and design SCADA systems based on strict requirements.
- Provide Support and Enhancements for Inductive Automation's Ignition.
- Design, Develop, and Integrate Ignition Vision Screens and Perspective Screens.
- Integrate and configure data collection from Ignition, Kepware, and AutoSol.
- Build SCADA system user interfaces and understand best design practices for high performance objects.
- Perform scripting for enhanced functionality within the Ignition HMI.
- Design and implement best practices for relational database to contain Ignition meta-data and hierarchical data relationships.
- Participate and perform FAT, SAT, and on-site commissioning.
- Four-year technical degree in engineering from school of engineering and technology or technical institute or 5-year relevant work experience.
- Three (3) or more years of experience with Ignition (preferred).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook).
- Must be a detail-oriented, results-driven individual with a commitment to quality, accuracy, and the ability to organize and prioritize
workloads to meet deadlines.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and excellent communication (written and oral) skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, technical, and functional skills with the ability to multi-task and be willing to learn.
- Must be able to work collaboratively and cooperatively, take direction, work well in a team environment, and interact with all levels of management, engineering, systems, operations, and field personnel.
- Ability to multitask and demonstrate flexibility in managing multiple projects.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K and Roth 401K
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holiday
- Performance Bonuses