- This is a leadership position that calls for growing relationships and building a cross functional technical team in the region. The job calls for project management duties with specific attention in estimation, scheduling, and organization. Some of these projects are large-scale SCADA systems in Upstream and Midstream sectors. The Regional Manager will be responsible for the growth of revenues in the region. Regional manager’s role also includes identification of business opportunities in the regional economy driven by oil, data, and water and providing integration services and technology solutions. Some of these include better leveraging SCADA and Industry 4.0 Technologies. This position will be supported by the divisional mangers heading Scada, Automation and Software teams with specific technical contributions to technology solutions and integration services and business development efforts. This position reports to the President of TIGA directly.
Potential candidate profile:
- Has an established business network in the region developed out of goodwill generated by commendable technical services.
- Experienced in recruiting and building a team of cross-functional engineers and facilitate necessary training to support needs of organization in partnership with the divisional managers.
- Experienced in estimating and building project roadmaps, project plans, and architecting solutions.
- Should be able to present and communicate effectively about technical problems and solutions to all levels.
- BS in engineering or equivalent with about three (3) years of experience in a leadership position.