TIGA is inviting applications from smart sales professionals with strong analytical skills and business acumen to fulfil the role of Sales Manager in the Odessa/Midland area. The right person will have roots in the area with well-established contacts. Candidates who live in the West Texas or SE New Mexico strongly preferred.
- Drive top line revenue through new customer acquisition and portfolio expansion in existing customer base.
- Create a healthy pipeline of opportunities that aligns with the company’s sales methodology and tracked via CRM platform (HubSpot)
- Accurate forecasting of monthly, quarterly, and annual sales projections
- Attend and promote TIGA at industry specific conferences and association meetings.
- Partner with business unit leadership to build highly collaborative teams in geographical locations to better serve our customers.
- Maintain positive working relationships with co-workers, clients. and managers.
- Effectively communicate to project teams any concerns, problems or technical discussions that impact projects, in a proactive manner
Potential candidate profile
- Able to influence, negotiate, and inspire others in a dynamic environment and with team members across the US
- Proven ability to operate effectively and autonomously across multiple teams in situations
- Able to communicate highly technical problems and solutions
- Experience compiling and presenting business and technology solutions to meet the needs of on-going and evolving requirements
- Experience in the implementation and requirements of SCADA, Automation and I&E systems for the oil & gas Industry in the upstream and midstream sectors
- General knowledge of the following technologies: CygNet, Wonderware, Ignition, Iconics, Kepware, AUTOSOL, ABB, Emerson, Schneider, Rockwell, and Siemens