Denver, HOUSTON, OR LAFAYETTE
Job may be defined as that of a SCADA Integrator Iconics. This job involves:
- Experience with Integrating and Configuring MQTT Broker and Enterprise IIoT Architectures.
- Candidate should be capable in developing scripts in both the gateway and SCADA screens.
- Should be able to lead a team of up to 3 engineers on a single scope of work.
- Candidate should be able to play a technical role in proposal development by providing hours estimate for project solutions.
- Experience with MS SQL Server and Developing SQL Queries based on Requirements.
- Experience with integrating the following PLCs and EFMs; Allen Bradley CLX, ABB TotalFlow, Emerson ROC.
- Experience with communication protocols for base-level devices; Modbus, Modbus TCP, OPC, DNP3, etc.
- Familiar with the EFM data collection and reporting requirements for Oil & Gas electronic flow meters.
- Experience with Pipeline and Upstream SCADA Systems, equipment and Facilities.
- Strong understanding of control theory as applied to process control systems.
- General understanding of engineering disciplines.
- General understanding of networking and communication infrastructure.
- Maintain positive working relationships by communicating in a manner so that you get along with co-workers, clients and management.
- Communicate effectively and proactively to project teams on any concerns, problems or technical discussions that impact project.
- Know and understand scope of work, design criteria and project standards.
- Provide expertise on best practices for integrating large scale enterprise SCADA systems using Inductive Automation's Ignition.
- Architect and design SCADA systems based on strict requirements.
- Provide Support and Enhancements for ICONICS SCADA System.
- Design, Develop, and Integrate SCADA Screens.
- Integrate and configure data collection from Kepware and AutoSol.
- Participate and perform FAT, SAT, and on-site commissioning.
- Four-year technical degree in engineering from school of engineering and technology or technical institute or 5-year relevant work experience.
- Three (3) or more years of experience with Iconics (preferred).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook).
- Must be a detail-oriented, results-driven individual with a commitment to quality, accuracy and the ability to organize and prioritize workloads to meet deadlines.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and excellent communication (written and oral) skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, technical, and functional skills with the ability to multi-task and be willing to learn.
- Must be able to work collaboratively and cooperatively, take direction, work well in a team environment, and interact with all levels of management, engineering, systems, operations and field personnel.
- Strong leadership experience, technical go to person.
- Ability to multitask and demonstrate flexibility in managing multiple projects.
- Position will primarily work in a typical office environment but is expected to travel to project sites occasionally.
- Subject to time pressures and constraints and is also dependent on input from others.
- Subject to a background check, as well as drug and alcohol testing, per applicable federal regulations.