LOCATION: Houston or Lafayette
POTENTIAL CANDIDATE PROFILE
- Experience with object-oriented programming in Java or C#
- Experience building backend RESTful web services with Java or C#
- Experience in all phases of the software development life cycle
- Understanding of full-stack development concepts
- Experience as a technical lead overseeing development project using agile
- Responsive web design
- Angular 2+/Bootstrap/Typescript/ RxJS
- Frontend build and package management tools (npm, Gulp, Webpack)
- Java 8 and Spring Boot
- SQL/NoSQL databases (Oracle, SQL Server, MongoDB)
- Distributed big data environments (Hadoop, Spark)
- Data science and machine learning techniques
- Microservices architecture
- Docker and container environments/deployments
- Kubernetes or similar PaaS for containers
- Automated testing, stubbing, mocking and other TDD concepts
- DevOps and continuous integration/build automation tools like Jenkins
- Git and GitFlow
- BS in Computer Science (CMPS), Management Information Systems (MIS), Electrical Engineering (EE) or equivalent experience will be considered in lieu of degree/education requirements.
- Eight (8) years’ experience building and supporting enterprise web applications.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook).
- Must be a detail-oriented, results-driven individual with a commitment to quality, accuracy and the ability to organize and prioritize workloads to meet deadlines.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and excellent communication (written and oral) skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, technical, and functional skills with the ability to multi-task and be willing to learn.
- Must be able to work collaboratively and cooperatively, take direction, work well in a team environment, and interact with all levels of management, engineering, systems, operations and field personnel.
- Strong leadership experience, technical go to person.
- Ability to multitask and demonstrate flexibility in managing multiple projects.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K and Roth 401K
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holiday
- Performance Bonuses