LOCATION: Houston or Lafayette
TIGA is an operational technology systems integrator based in The Woodlands, Lafayette, Dallas and Denver. We believe that systems integration is a fundamental component to leveraging new and well-established technologies against operational problems that exist within the Upstream, Midstream and Downstream oil and gas sector. Our objective is to be a trusted service provider capable of integrating our clients Control Systems, Industrial Networks, SCADA Systems, Decision Support Systems and integrating the Real-Time and Custody Transfer Data into the Enterprise.
TIGA’s core service offerings are:
• Data Infrastructure
• Enterprise Solutions
• Experience building responsive, dynamic web applications using HTML, CSS and
• Experience with object oriented programming in Java or C#
• Experience building backend RESTful web services with Java or C#
• Experience in all phases of the software development life-cycle
• Understanding of full-stack development concepts
• Experience as a technical lead overseeing development projects using agile
• Responsive web design
• Angular 2+/Bootstrap/Typescript/ RxJS
• Frontend build and package management tools (npm, Gulp, Webpack)
• Java 8 and Spring Boot
• SQL/NoSQL databases (Oracle, SQL Server, MongoDB)
• Distributed big data environments (Hadoop, Spark)
• Data science and machine learning techniques
• Microservices architecture
• Docker and container environments/deployments
• Kubernetes or similar PaaS for containers
• Automated testing, stubbing, mocking and other TDD concepts
• DevOps and continuous integration/build automation tools like Jenkins
• Git and GitFlow
Minimum Requirements (Experience, Educational & Special Training):
• BS in Computer Science (CMPS), Management Information Systems (MIS), Electrical
Engineering (EE) or equivalent experience will be considered in lieu of degree/education
• Eight (8) years’ experience building and supporting enterprise web applications.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook).
• Must be a detail-oriented, results-driven individual with a commitment to quality,
accuracy and the ability to organize and prioritize workloads to meet deadlines.
• Must possess strong interpersonal and excellent communication (written and oral) skills.
• Strong analytical, problem solving, technical, and functional skills with the ability to
multi-task and be willing to learn.
• Must be able to work collaboratively and cooperatively, take direction, work well in a
team environment, and interact with all levels of management, engineering, systems,
operations and field personnel.
• Strong leadership experience, technical go to person.
• Ability to multitask and demonstrate flexibility in managing multiple projects.
• Position will primarily work in a typical office environment but is expected to travel to
project sites occasionally. Subject to time pressures and constraints, and is also
dependent on input from others.
• Subject to a background check, as well as drug and alcohol testing, per applicable federal